Your available balance is adjusted in real-time to reflect your recent purchases and payments.
- If your available balance is £150 and you make a purchase of £100, it will decrease to £50
- As you make your repayments, your available balance will increase to £150 again
If you have no outstanding instalments, your total available balance may be adjusted for a variety of reasons, including:
- Your activity within the app
- The length of time you’ve been a Zip user
- external factors like the current economic climate
As a result, balances vary from customer to customer and can change over time. At this time, we cannot manually override this process to increase or decrease your balance.
If you think there's an error with your balance, please contact our Customer Experience team.