The report a return function informs Zip when you’ve returned part (or all) of your order, and can be used to push a payment date back so you’re not charged for a purchase that’s being refunded.
To report a return:
- Select Orders to view your purchases, then select View Order (the Orders tab shows any orders that haven’t been paid off yet)
- Select Report a Return
- You’ll receive a message asking you to follow the retailer's returns procedure
- Once the refund has been confirmed, your next payment date will be pushed back by two weeks, to allow the retailer some time to process it - all other instalment dates will stay the same
- Once we’re notified by the retailer, our system will automatically refund the order and it will be reflected in your account, and any other payments will be updated accordingly
- Log in to your account or the Zip app to check the status of your payments and refunds
- Returns are subject to the retailer’s return policy, please check their website for their returns process and policy
- If you have any questions regarding the status of a return or refund eligibility, please contact the retailer directly
If your refund has not been processed before the next instalment is due, please get in touch.